Varsity patch letters are all the rage these days. We decided to add a little sparkle to the letter style in our new classroom decor line. Introducing Varsity Letters Welcome Bulletin Boards…
Varsity Letters Welcome Bulletin Boards
Our new back to school / beginning of the school year bulletin board kits feature these beautiful custom varsity glitter letters that will make your classroom shine!
Each printable classroom decor kit includes everything you need to create an eye-catching first bulletin board of the school year. Here’s what’s included:
- Gold sparkle full-page WELCOME TO varsity glitter letters. (Letters may be printed smaller by adjusting your print settings.)
- Full-page letters for grade-level wording in sparkle pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple varsity glitter letters.
- Bulletin board borders in the sparkle colors listed above.
- Bulletin board accents – glitter scallops and glitter hearts in small and large sizes.
Teacher Tips for Assembling Your Varsity Letters Welcome Bulletin Boards
- First, print your Welcome to (grade level) letters in color.
- Next, choose the border you like. Make multiple copies of your favorite border to fit the dimensions of your bulletin board.
- Print the glitter scallops and hearts. I like to use the scallops at the top and bottom as shown in the picture.
- Laminate (optional) and cut out your décor.
- Display for the perfect beginning of the school year / Back to School bulletin board!
If you would like to print the letters in a smaller size to fit your classroom door or a smaller bulletin board, simply adjust your print settings to 50% or your desired size.
Optional idea for personalization: Print your students’ names onto clear labels and place the labels on the hearts all around the wording.
Purchasing Your Varsity Welcome Boards
Choose from three ways to shop: Casey Stewart from Kindergarten Korner TPT Store, our Kindergarten Korner Shop Site, or our Etsy Store. If you create any of these displays in your classroom, we would love to see a picture and feature your board! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on Instagram @kindergartenkornerbycasey.
We wish you the best school year yet!
Casey Stewart is a kindergarten teacher and founder of Kindergarten Korner. She has 17 years of experience teaching in kindergarten, first, and second grade. She created http://www.kindergartenkorner.com to inspire fellow educators and help guide parents and homeschooling families on their journey throughout the magical kindergarten experience. Casey also has three kids of her own at home. Learn more about her HERE.