Send home your April Family Homework with your kindergarten or first grade students, and you’ve got an instant EGG-cellent spring bulletin board when the kids return their assignments! Read more about this activity that incorporates art, fine motor skills, and writing…
This spring eggs themed April Family Homework, Bulletin Board, & Class Book resource includes:
- April Family Homework Parent Letter
- 5 Black and White Egg Templates
- 3 Choices of Egg Writing Templates
- Bulletin Board Decor – borders, large eggs, bulletin board letters in a variety of sizes for boards or classroom doors (color and black and white options)
- A BONUS class book with covers and a writing prompt
Teacher Tips for using this resource:
- Print the parent letter. Attach a black and white egg template and the egg writing template of your choice. Send the 3 page stapled packet home.
- Print the bulletin board decor. Print only the pages you need. Choose from various sizes of letters for your display. Some of the larger decor pieces are spread apart into 2 pages. Print, cut, and assemble.
- When students return the project, allow them to share their writing with the class.
- Display the egg flip crafts with the decor and letters for your April bulletin board! Enjoy!
I hope your April Family Homework and bulletin board turns out amazing! I would love to see your display in action. Please tag me on Instagram @kindergartenkornerbycasey!
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING 🙂
This resource is for personal use only. No commercial use is permitted.
Please note this is a DIGITAL file, which you will print. No physical product will be shipped. Resource is sold exactly as shown. Customizations, changes, or personalization may not be made to this resource. Thank you for understanding!
You will need to open your purchased file from a computer – not a phone. I have had some messages from buyers stating they did not receive or cannot download the file. It was a quick fix – they were all trying to access the file from a phone. I suggest always working from your computer if possible!
Thank you so much for your support of Kindergarten Korner LLC. I love designing and sharing my resources, and I hope they can help you in your teaching or homeschooling journey.
Your purchase of this resource is for one teacher / homeschooling family only unless additional licenses are purchased (one per teacher). This file may not be shared in person with teammates / homeschooling pods or electronically. The resources may not be posted anywhere online, in a shared in a Google drive, or on any online platform.
Please keep in mind that all digital resources, including FREEBIES, are protected under the D.M.C.A. and may not be shared. A good rule of thumb to remember when it comes to copyright and TPT files is that if you didn’t create it, you may not share it electronically or in person. Instead, please share the website link to purchase the paid resource or download the freebie.
Thank you respecting my work and the entire online creator community! Please see product download for full TOU and clip art credits.
There are no reviews yet.