12 No Prep January Resources for Kindergarten and First Grade- Perfect for After the Break!
Here are 12 January Resources for Kindergarten or First Grade for After the Break…
1. Ring in 2022 with New Year’s Resolution Writing Templates!
This fun lesson makes for an awesome January Bulletin Board. It’s a great activity to do the week after returning from break! This resource was just updated to include 2022 writing templates and new bulletin board lettering as shown below.
2. January NO Prep Journal Writing Prompts!
3. Snow Globe Winter Resource
4. Writing and Math Winter Resources
5. Celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
6. Snowmen Hat Number Mats
7. Super Bowl Opinion Writing
8. Snowmen at Night
9. Marshmallow Math
10 & 11. Report Writing Winter Resources – Penguin and Polar Bear Report Units
12. NEW Monthly MATH Journals
Lastly, Kindergarten math lesson plans are complete for the entire month of January with these print and go kindergarten math journals! Perfect for in-person / classroom use or for remote learning. I will be using them myself for remote in January, and I plan to continue to use them as we transition back to hybrid. The January Kindergarten Math Journal pages focus on number sense, counting, addition, place value, ten frames, story problems, patterning, and number writing.