Chillin’ With My Gnomies Winter Gnomes Bulletin Board | January Family Homework
Each month I send home a family homework project. Upon special customer request, I created this “Chillin’ With My Gnomies” Decorate a Gnome at Home resource.
This may be used as January Family Homework, or it may be completed in the classroom!
Here’s what’s included:
Here’s what’s included:
- A parent letter
- 8 B&W Winter Gnome Templates
- B&W Bulletin Board Letters – Print onto the color paper of your choice as shown in the first photo
- 6 B&W Gnome Writing Templates – Students write about their favorite ways to chill with their “gnomies”
- A Class Book Cover: Create a class book by placing the cover in the clear window of a binder. Place the completed writing pages in sheet protectors in the binder.
- Full page color gnomes to use for examples or on a teacher bulletin board
- Color bulletin board letters
- Bulletin board accents circles, pennants, and bulletin board borders to complete your display
PLUS Teacher Tips for using this resource!
This resource is for personal use only. No commercial use is permitted.
Please note this is a DIGITAL file, which you will print. No physical product will be shipped. Resource is sold exactly as described and shown only with black and white gnome templates that your students will color. Customizations may not be made to this resource. Thank you for understanding!
When downloading the file, be sure you are working on a computer and not on a phone!
Thank you so much for your support of Kindergarten Korner, LLC. I love designing and sharing my resources, and I hope they can help you in your classroom!
Your purchase of this resource is for one teacher only unless additional licenses are purchased (one per teacher). This file may not be shared in person with teammates or electronically. The resources may not be posted anywhere online, in a shared in a Google drive, or on any online platform.
Please keep in mind that all online digital resources, including FREEBIES, are protected under the D.M.C.A. and may not be shared. A good rule of thumb to remember when it comes to copyright and digital files is that if you didn’t create it, you may not share it electronically or in person. Instead, please share the website link to purchase the paid resource or download the freebie.
Thank you respecting my work and the entire online creator community! Please see product download for full TOU and clip art credits.